http://www.crystalcitymo.org/?c=price-of-ciprofloxacin-UK Indonesia has a lot of cultural heritage into the identity of the nation, one of batik. Batik Indonesia as a whole, techniques,technology, as well as the development of motive and the associated culture, by UNESCO has been designated as a heritage of Humanity for the oral and intangible (Masterpieces of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity) since 2 October 2009. Refer to the reference above, reasonable if the nation of Indonesia should be proud and grateful.
THE CRAFT OF BATIK IS THE BEAUTIFUL ART OF DRAWING
click The Craft of Batik is the art of drawing on top of fabric for clothing made with the technique of using a wax resist material. The word batik originates from Javanese writing. The technique of batik has been known since thousands of years ago. There is no description of the history is quite clear about the origin of batik.
http://www.crystalcitymo.org/?c=taking-azithromycin-and-alcohol-at-the-same-time There is nothing suspect in this technique comes from the Sumerian nation, then developed in Java after being brought by traders India. Batick, bathik, batek and batik, batique and other batix is batik. The Craft of Batik is currently to be found in many countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka and Iran. In addition to Asia, batik is also very popular in some countries of the African continent. Nevertheless, a very famous batik in batik world is originated from Indonesia and it is the capital city of Pekalongan Batik.
can I order antibiotics from Mexico The Craft of Batik is how to make clothing style coloring by using wax as a barricade at the time coloring substances. Etymologically, it means moved to wax or waxy dough with canting forming pattern of arrangement of dots and lines. Batik is a way of creating a motif over a “mori” by using wax to secure from the seepage of color at the time of immersion
click In the expansion, batik can be done with wood, woven water hyacinth/pelepah bananas and other natural ingredients that have permeated colors with both during the immersion, based on the method of making batik distinguished batik tulis, batik stamp printing and screen printing.
enter site THE PROCESS OF MAKING THE CRAFT OF BATIK’s PRODUCT
The Craft of Batik is sticking waxs using canting wrote namely dough liquid wax inserted in a canting then painted directly with the hands follow the existing pattern on fabric. Regular soul vibrations through the hand at the time of making the dough waxs with canting cause unique on the patterns that exist in batik. The process of making batik take longer but the results are more subtle than batik cap. Because of its uniqueness and subtlety that’s then batik more expensive selling price.
buy tetracycline 500mg UK The following steps to make The Craft of Batik :
- Prepare tools and materials to make batik such as: shroud according to needs that have been diketel (the process of eliminating starch on fabric by means mixed of in aqueous solution and peanut oil) and canting.
- Design drawings above in accordance with shroud pattern desired. In terms of related items of this stage are often called Nglengreng.
- Preheat the skillet to melt above the waxs perfectly. The maximum temperature of the wax/malem around 80 degrees Celsius. So, be careful when using it.
- Notice the sitting position while making batik. Sit with the position of the furnace/stove batik is on the right (except for the left-handed, furnace/stove is on the left) to make it easier to take up painting and wax shroud.
- Dip into the skillet canting filled by wax for about 3 seconds as an appropriate temperature on the canting.
- Start making a canting up Cain dilengreng (dipola) by painting from left to right as well as the latin writing. It is intended to obtain a good stroke and smooth.
- Fill the empty pattern section with ornaments like lines painting or dots. For example in the picture of the leaf should have the bones, then leaves the line will be filled in accordance with the needs. This phase is commonly referred to by the term Isen-isen.
- Stages of “nembok mengeblok” means parts of the fabric do not want exposed to the color. However, this stage is done when it takes the color first.
- Immersion stage color. Usually use the dye synthesis napthol and indigosol. it takes some time to bring up the dye color.
- Drain the fabric that has been dyed and let stand so that its color can seep up on fiber fabric.
- Boil the fabric in water to boil 100 degrees Celsius to the wax stick to the cloth to come up with a motive that has been designed. stages of boiling are called nglorod.
- Washing batik cloth with clean water to remove any leftover wax sticking. Later, dried in order to hit the wind and avoid hot exposed to direct sunlight.
see url VARIOUS OF THE CRAFT OF BATIK EQUIPMENTS
http://bsquared-consulting.com/?a=where-to-buy-ampicillin-online Canting. The tool is a special tool that cant be used in batik process. The usefulness of the canting to paint the dough liquid wax or wax that is used to establish a motive.
go Nyamplung. The canting of the agency pays to place or container wax when we’ll batter batik
http://www.ptm.org.pl/?y=amoxil-and-grapefruit-interaction Cucuk or carat. The other end of the perforated canting place siphon the liquid wax batik when we batter.
follow The types of The Craft of Batik techniques according to creation.
- Batik tulis is a cloth decorated with batik pattern using teksture and hands. This type of batik making takes approximately 2-3 months.
- Batik cap is adorned with teksture fabric and batik pattern formed with cap (usually made of copper). The process of making batik of this type takes approximately 2-3 days.
- Batik lukis is the process of making batik by way of direct painting on a white cloth.
By knowing and even try to make batik, it includes our efforts in preserving cultural identity has become a nation of Indonesia. Therefore, the steps make batik can help you to give it a try. However, you should still be cautious if you are a beginner or just learning making batik. You should be accompanied by the expert in advance in order for your safety more cared for. While the program has available several courses that teach the process of making Batik craft for lay people and many overseas tourists who are keen to cultivate the process of making batik.
Welcome to Indonesian Paradise.. I Love Indonesia
Related Interest Posts
0 don't likes