What the heck Batagor it? well for those of you who are not yet familiar with this dish, this time I will discuss about the culinary food is good for you to become a business opportunity in the field of culinary.
Batagor ( the meatballs fried tofu ) is a food that is derived from the city of Bandung by adapting the style of Chinese-Indonesia and has now been spread almost in all regions of Indonesia. This dish is easily found anywhere because Batagor indeed is quite popular among the people. Maybe you’ve tried to buy it in Bandung or maybe food tasting this one, with its own flavour and different from the others.
The recipes for Indonesian Culinary Batagor (West Java).
I will explain the steps to make it. The following ingredients for cooking Batagor.
250 grams of fish fillet, mashed
- 250 ml ice water
- 250 grams of starch
- 2 leeks, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 6 pieces out of white, size 4 x 4 x 2 cm
- 8 pieces of dumpling skin
- oil for frying
sweet soy sauce
- chili sauce
- peanut sauce
How to make:
Mix the fish and ice water, knead until dough is well blended.
- Add the flour starch, green onion, celery, garlic, pepper and salt, stir well.
- Divide the dough into 3 parts each to fill out, fill the dumplings and one part for themeatballs.
- Cut each diagonally out into 2 parts.
- Punch a hole cut out the middle, set aside Crumbs.
- Mix the dough to fill out with the crumbs out, and fill the batter into the idea.
- Repeat until all filled out.
- Take a piece of skin dumpling dough filled with fish, unite the edges upward, to glue the sides together.
- Repeat until finished dumpling skin.
- Heat oil in wok cooking that much, know the contents and fried dumplings until golden brown, remove, drain and set aside.
- Bring the remaining batter fish, the shape with the help of two spoons, directly enter into the hot oil.
- Fry until golden brown, remove, drain and set aside.
- Put out the contents, dumplings and fried meatballs on a serving dish, leave whole or cut into pieces, pour the peanut sauce on it.
- Serve with chili sauce and soy sauce, then give a squeeze of lemon juice.
Enjoy your Batagor !
Welcome to Indonesian Paradise – I Love Indonesia
Related Interest Posts
0 don't likes