follow link In addition got Coto Makassar turned out to have one more food not less treatment i.e. Sop Konro. This soup has a taste of the archipelago that will pamper your taste buds. When you’re in Makassar, along the way in Makassar city and surrounding Karebosi, you will easily discover this cuisine.
follow Sop Konro beef rib soup is a dish typical of Indonesia which is derived from the tradition of the Bugis and can you buy antibiotics without a doctor prescription UK Makassar, Sulawesi island. This soup is usually made with beef or beef ribs. Blackish brown color cuisine soups usually eaten with ketupat small cut up beforehand. The dark color comes from the fruit of the kluwek indeed black. Relative the seasoning is “strong” due to the use of coriander. Konro originally cooked soups in the form of a rich spice soup, but now there is a dry variation called “grilled Konro” i.e. grilled beef ribs with herbs typical Konro.
can I take flagyl and drink alcohol Sop Konro typical click Makassar is indeed quite popular in some other town, including other town there are also sellers sop Konro original Makassar that fair is famous for the seasoning is very pronounced. Flesh bone soft also, no need to struggle hard to separate from the bone. That’s Indonesia rich recipes cooking recipes traditional
http://www.crystalcitymo.org/?c=buy-ampicillin-online-Sydney Many restaurants serving Sop Konro for main menu. In addition, the sop Konro is usually served at events such as weddings or at the time of Idul Fitri. Not least also the community of Makassar that makes everyday meals to Konro sop with family. If you want to taste the original Makassar Konro sop, we will review how to How to create sop konro . Following Sop Konro ingredients you need to prepare in advance.
http://bsquared-consulting.com/?a=tetracycline-to-buy-online THE RECIPE of SOP KONRO MAKASSAR
here Sop Konro materials
- sapo ribs 1 kg corresponding sections, sliced
- water to boil ribs 1 liter
- 1 cm ginger, grated
- galangal 3 cm, memarkan
- 3 cm cinnamon
- Bay leaves 2 sheets
- 3 grains of clove
- 2 tablespoons tamarind
- salt 1/2 teaspoon
Subtle Seasoning Sop Konro
- 5 round onion
- garlic 2 cloves
- pepper powder 1 teaspoon
- “kluwak” 1 tablespoon (grab a fruit then soak the meat using 2 tbsp hot water)
- turmeric 1/2 tablespoon
- caraway 1/2 tablespoon
- salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
source site How To Create Sop Konro Makassar
- First boil the ribs sapo use 2 liters of water. Add the ginger, cloves, galangal, tamarind water, bay leaf and salt.
- Heat the oil and saute the garlic, onion, cumin, turmeric, kluwak, pepper already mixed. Give salt to taste or could use a flavor enhancer.
- If it is add stir fry seasoning smooth last into stew beef ribs. Boil ribs until the meat is soft and the spices to infuse.
- Lift and pour into Bowl. Sop Konro is ready.
- For adding flavour and enhance your look, add the leeks, fried shallots and lemon juice on sop konro.
source Enjoy the delicious taste of the cuisine from the city of Makassar Sulawesi Island.
Welcome to Indonesian Paradise …. I Love Indonesia
Related Interest Posts
0 don't likes