Indonesian Culinary Bandeng presto is typical foods Indonesia originating from the city of Semarang, Central Java. The food is made from fish bandeng fish (Chanos chanos) seasoned with garlic, turmeric and salt. The origin was originally discovered by Hanna Budimulya who was born in the town of pati, Central Java, and eventually became an icon of the city of Semarang.
The fish is then cooked at bandeng fish sockets banana leaves by way of presto. Presto is a way of cooking with steam pressurized water. The food is cooked this way are put in the pot which can be locked with the meeting. The water in the pot is then heated up to boiling. Water vapor that will cook food in pots. Because bandeng fish is famous fish which has many thorns, so bandeng presto is more become a popular food because with how to cook presto thorns it becomes very tender.
Bandeng is eaten a lot of fish because the price is cheap and tastes deliciously, besides bandeng contain lots of vitamins are very suitable for growing children. Actually a lot of ways to make processed bandeng fish however is its bandeng presto spines are soft. This time its going to be shared is bandeng presto Juana. Juana is a place name in Pati, Central Java in the surgaya fish as many ponds and close to the sea. There are many scattered efforts bandeng soft spines, if want to try it can stop by there when want to East Java. Due to the efforts of soft spines bandeng presto adjacent pantura.
It tastes deliciously wrapped in egg and keempukannya make a choice many bandeng presto mothers for whom he turned a side dish for the family. Although often a side dish but very rarely made of hiw. For those of you who want to make it at home then there will be a way how to make bandeng presto easily.
Do not be surprised if bandeng presto spines are extremely soft, this is because the way the cook uses a very high heat tempratur and requires a special tool that is presto. From at length lets just see what recipes bandeng presto. This he Groove the way make bandeng presto.
Indonesian Culinary Bandeng Presto Recipe
- 1 kg Whitefish,
- The juice of the lime juice
- 1 tablespoon yeast tape
- 4 serai
- 4 bay leaves
- 8 cm galangal
- banana leaves
- 2 cm ginger
- 5 cm turmeric
- 12 garlic
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons salt
To coat the outside of bandeng presto
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
How To Make Indonesian Culinary Bandeng Presto
- roll the cakes of lemon juice to one by one the bandeng. Then roll the cakes of yeast also tape your delicate seasoning followed killed. This should be your order.
- Enter into the refrigerator for 2 hours
- Pour the water into the presto-high steamer.
- Before entering the bandeng fish note the following steps. Enter one by one in the following ingredients: banana leaves, 1 bay leaf, 2 leaves of Lemongrass, galangal, 4 cm bandeng. Repeat like that again so that it becomes 2 stack bandeng. Then the top cover using banana leaves
- Presto bandeng until sizzling 30 minutes. Let the pan cool until it is safe to open.
- Pour the water back and then presto again for 30 minutes. lift the bandeng fish let to cool.
- Combine the eggs and salt.
- Heat the cooking oil.
- Dip into egg and then fried bandeng fish until cooked. Don’t be too long because the layer of eggs quickly cooked.
Soft Spines Bandeng Presto Tips
- Select the bandeng fish with medium-size because usually he’s not too old , is not too thick.
- Fry using a lot of oil until the oil covered bandeng.
- The most important safety recall because water dar presto is very hot. Wait a few moments to open presto.
That’s the easy way to make soft spines bandeng presto from Juana, Pati. The virtue of bandeng presto is when eaten do not need to sort out the spines due to thorns from bandeng presto is very soft. Never mind the spines are, head bandeng can also directly eaten everything without wasting anything.
Welcome to Indonesian Paradise – I Love Indonesia
Related Interest Posts
0 don't likes