Papua is a region in the eastern part of Indonesia has a vast territory with a very abundant natural wealth. Not only as a producer of the world’s largest gold mine, the natural view of Papua is extremely exotic and charming. Most of its territory is still forested and there are still many diverse tribes who inhabited the land of Papua.
In addition to the grilled fish the famous maritime menu manokwari luscious savory from the Mainland of papua New Guinea, the community has a distinctive food and enough unique made from sago, i.e. papeda.
Papeda is made of raw sago is cooked so the texture and shape similar to the rubbery glue and colored whitey. Papeda indeed has no sense because it tends to be bland, so it is usually served together with yellow tuna fish or cork. Not only the unique shape, the way any consumption is unique by the way using chopsticks.
Based on the raw materials used, papeda is a source of carbohydrates and has a low glycemic index so it is safe for patients with diabetes mellitus. In addition, papeda is a source of high fiber that acts as a prebiotik that keep the intestinal health so mikroflora channel cerna stay awake. With a high fiber content, can also facilitate bowel movements and prevent constipation.
Materials for making a Papeda
- Sago flour, 100 grams
- Water, 1000 cc
- Salt, ½ TSP
- Sugar, 1/2 tsp
How To Make A Papeda Ala Papua
- Sago flour dissolve in 300 ml of water, then add the sugar and salt.
- Boil remaining water used to dissolve Sago to the boil, then pour into the mix a solution of sago, stir slowly until sago is cooked.
- If the mix of sago above already a clear means of mixed these ingredients have become the papeda, however if it does not become clear, you can cook it over low heat with the back remains flat stirred until clear. Foster and serve while warm.
Papeda dishes ala Papua is usually served along with complementary specialties fish gravy yellow. Here’s how serving:
Fish Gravy ingredients Yellow
- Mackerel (clean, soak it with lime and salt), 500 grams
- Lime juice (squeeze), 1 piece
- Kemang (siangi), to taste
- Green cayenne pepper (discard stem), to taste
- Cooking oil (for sautéing), 2 tbsp
- Citronella (memarkan), 1 btg
- Bay leaf, 2 lbr
- Boiled water, 600 ml
Subtle Seasoning Of Fish Gravy Yellow
- 2 cloves garlic
- Red onion, 4 cloves
- Pecans, 3 pieces
- Ginger, 2 cm
- Turmeric, 2 cm
- Granulated sugar, 1 tbsp
- Salt, 1 tsp
How To Make Fish Soup Yellow
- Puree the herbs then sauteed together with Lemongrass and Bay leaves until fragrant scent wafted up to mature.
- Then flush with water to taste and leave to simmer.
- Add stir fry dishes back with fish, cayenne pepper, sugar and salt. Cook until the fish is cooked.
- Lastly, add the basil leaves and lemon juice water shortly before appointed cuisine, stir for a moment and lift.
- The fish is served with gravy prepared yellow papeda.
Welcome to Indonesia .. I Love Indonesia
Related Interest Posts
0 don't likes